Hey guys for today’s post I want to share with you some shocking reasons why youshouldnìt use Carmex chapstick. I like using chapstick on my lips because they are usually very chapped and crusty that’s why its a must for me. Personally, I don’t usually wear Carmex chapstick but I know that a lot of people wear it that’s why I thought I would share what I learned about it. If you have any other thoughts or you just want to talk to somebody please don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the comments section down below!
- Carmex has many irritating ingredients that can cause inflammation.
- Phenol and menthol which also can cause the lip to peel.
- Camex contains Salicylic acid which dries out your lips and causes peeling, phenol and menthol which also can cause the lip to peel.
- This chapstick will make you feel like you need to reapply lip balm more frequently and it’ll feel like an addiction. In fact, you shouldn’t have to reapply your chapstick constantly and when you don’t for a few hours, it shouldn’t sting and burn!
- Some alternatives can be Burt’s Bee’s Chapstick, EOS,…