Hey guys for today’s post, in honor of Summer vacation, I’ll be talking about different things to bring w you on a road trip. I like road trips but I hate the feeling of being trapped in a small space. You can call me crazy or whatever, but that’s the truth. This summer I’m planning on going on some road trips with my family and that’s when this idea was born: “What am I going to bring w me?” Well, I’m here to help you! If you have other ideas, don’t hesitate to share them in the comments section down below!
- Warm blanket
- Comfy pillow
- A bunch of healthy snacks (or snacks in general)
- Portable charger
- A travel buddy
- Emergency car kit (jumper cables, flares, ropes, gloves,…)
- Benadryl (for headaches)
- A small hygiene kit
- Hand sanitizer
- Water bottle
- Flip flops or simple sandals
- Podcasts to listen to
- Games (PSP, Nintendo switch,..)
🌼 s o c i a l m e d i a
• instagram: @anfalidrissi / https://www.instagram.com/anfalidrissi/
• business enquiries: email@example.com
• pinterest: @anfalblog18 / https://www.pinterest.it/anfalblog18/
• blog feed: https://anfalidrissi.com/80492-2/
🌸 S u p p o r t m e
I can’t monetize my blog so, if you feel like it, you can visit my Amazon wishlist and gift me something. Please don’t feel obligated, I completely understand if you don’t.
PS. If you gift me something please leave an email or your insta handle so I can thank you personally!