Hey guys for today’s post I want to share with you some shocking facts that will blow your mind. I love challenging myself by questioning pretty much everything. I like being surprised and I like the feeling of being cultured. This idea came to my mind while I was riding a post on Instagram and I wanted to share with you guys some of these mind-blowing thoughts! If you have any other thoughts or you just want to talk to somebody please don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the comments section down below!
- Half of the humans who have ever lived died from malaria.
- The adult human has around two to nine pounds of bacteria in their body.
- There are warehouses so big, in the world, that they have their own weather!
- All of the gold mined in the history of the world could more or less fit into a 20x20x20 meter cube (there is thought to be 171,300 tonnes of gold in the world).
- Cleopatra lived closer to the first moon landing that to the great pyramid being built.
- Blue whales hearts are the size of a VW beetle. They are so big that you could swim through some of its arteries.
- There are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos.