Raspberry Chia Pudding is a delicious Chia Seed Pudding made with Soy Milk and enriched with Raspberry and Fresh Raspberry Sauce. Easy to make, it is perfect to prepare the night before for breakfast the next day!
Chia Pudding is a dessert made with Chia Seeds which, when soaked in Vegetable Milk, rehydrate and give the cake a consistency similar to a pudding. Healthy and light, the Chia Pudding with Fruit is the perfect breakfast for those who want to try to reduce calories without sacrificing taste!
If you are looking for other Dessert Recipes with Raspberries we suggest you also take a look at the Yogurt Semifreddo with Raspberries and Oreo, the Fagottini di Sfoglia with Ricotta and Raspberries and the Raspberry Cheesecake! And now let’s discover together the recipe of Chia Pudding with Raspberries!
°° Ingredients °°
Ingredients for 2 people
- 300 grams of Raspberries
- 300 ml of Soy Milk
- 100 ml of water
- 4 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
How to make raspberry Chia Pudding?
- To prepare the Chia Pudding with Raspberries, start by washing and peeling raspberries. Put 100 grams in the blender bowl and work them with soy milk to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Take two glasses: in each of them put two tablespoons of chia seeds and half of the raspberry milk. Mix carefully and leave to rest in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Just before taking the glasses out of the refrigerator, proceed with making the raspberry sauce. Set aside a dozen raspberries for the garnish and transfer the rest to a small saucepan. Add water, sugar and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When you have obtained a smooth sauce, but still thick, turn off the heat and let it cool completely. Take the pudding out of the refrigerator, add the raspberry sauce and decorate with fresh raspberries. At this point, the Raspberry Chia Pudding is ready to be served!
Variations and Alternatives
You can make the Raspberry Chia Pudding with the Vegetable Milk of your choice, as you can replace the Raspberries with the fruits you love most.
If you want to make your Chia Pudding even more special, we recommend making it with Homemade Almond Milk or Homemade Coconut Milk.
How to Store Raspberry Chia Pudding
Raspberry Chia Pudding should be eaten at the moment, but if you want you can only make Chia Pudding and keep it in the fridge for a couple of days, only to add fruit before serving.