Hey guys for today’s post I want to share with you some random but interesting shower thoughts. I don’t know about you but when I shower I always have the weirdest and craziest thoughts and ideas. The idea to make this post came just when I was taking a shower. I’m I the only one? I hope not! If you have other ideas, thoughts or you just want to talk to somebody please don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the comments section down below!
HERE ARE SOME OF MY THOUGHTS:
- That feeling when you’re smart enough to know how awkward you are, but not smart enough to know how not to be awkward.
- If you subtract 18 years from your age, you basically get your age in “adult years”. Even if you’re not where you want to be at, let’s say, age 30, you’re only a 12-year-old adult. You still have plenty of time.
- At some point, Subway convinced us all it’s healthy to eat a whole loaf of bread in one sitting.
- Your childhood ended when you started thinking about “what other people think”.
- Failure is spelling a word so badly that there are no spelling suggestions.
- I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person.
- Water is pretty crazy, it can boil you to death, freeze you to death, and drown you but you still need it to survive.