Hey guys for today’s post, I want to share with you some tips that can help you fall asleep more quickly. Falling asleep is a real struggle for me because I keep on thinking and being afraid of what can I dream about. Because of this I now take medicine to fall asleep but, now always, only when it’s strictly necessary. I want to share with you these tips to at least help someone in the same situation as mine. If you have other ideas, don’t hesitate to share them in the comments section down below!
- Lower the room temperature. This personally helps me the best because I hate heat in general especially during summertime.
- Get on a sleep schedule.
- When you’re stressed your body trouble falling asleep. Try doing yoga or some meditation.
- While it may be hard, avoid naps during the day.
- Listen to relaxing music.
- Disconnect from your electronics so you won’t have any distractions.
- Try aromatherapy, these scents will help: Lavander & damask rose
- Decrease your intake of caffeine