Hey guys for today’s post, I want to share with you some homework excuses that can help you during this back to school season. I’m aware that going back to school is not one of the best things that can ever happen but, as we all know is necessary, so why not make the best out of it? But, before we jump in, I need to but a little disclaimer: This doesn’t mean you have to do any of these. All of these excuses have the purpose to give a little inspiration. If you have other ideas, thoughts or you just want to talk to somebody please don’t hesitate to share them in the comments section down below!
- I had a doctor appointment.
- I accidentally spilled water on it & didn’t have enough time to re-write it.
- My little sibling ripped it.
- I did it but I must have left it at home.
- I left my binder in mum’s car.
- I was really sick yesterday.
- The software glitched & removed the whole thing.
- My computer shut down and deleted it all.
- I lost my USB key.
- I couldn’t log in because I forgot the password.
- The wifi shut down yesterday.
TIP: whenever doing this, always mention that you will re-do it and promise to give it in asap.