The Cotta Cheesecake with Raspberries is an easy-to-make cake inspired by the New York Cheesecake, perfect for ending dinner or as a snack.
The Cotta Cheesecake with Raspberries is a perfect dessert at the end of a meal, ideal in every season but especially in the Summer when these delicious fruits of the undergrowth, the Raspberries, give their best and are in season. The Recipe of the Cotta Cheesecake par excellence is that of the New York Cheesecake and we will be inspired by it to give life to a completely new but certainly not greedy recipe.
Among the ingredients that cannot be missed in any self-respecting Cheesecake is the Spreadable Cheese, like Philadelphia, the Digestive Biscuits and then the more classic ones of desserts like Panna, Butter, and Eggs. Let’s find out how to prepare this dessert, great to taste cold!
Among the other Cheesecake Recipes that you should definitely try are the Chocolate Cheesecake Without Perfect Baking in Summer, when the urge to turn on the oven is in short supply, the unusual Cheesecake Chocolate and More but really amazing and, if it still shouldn’t be enough, experiment one of our 25 Unmissable Recipes to Prepare a Cheesecake.
// Baked Cheesecake with Raspberries //
°° Ingredients °°
For the Base:
- 240 grams of Digestive Biscuits
- 110 grams of butter
For the Cream:
- 500 gr of Philadelphia
- 100 grams of fresh cream
- 65 grams of sugar
- 25 grams of Corn Starch
- 1 Egg
- 1 Yolk
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 200 grams of Raspberries
- 1 bunch of Mint
- q.s. of Icing Sugar
How to make the Baked Cheesecake with Raspberries?
- To prepare the Cooked Cheesecake with Raspberries, start by blending the biscuits in a mixer to obtain a powder. Separately, in the saucepan, melt the butter and, when it has cooled, add it to the biscuits, stirring well.
- Coat a 22 cm diameter hinged cake pan with parchment paper and pour the butter and biscuit mixture inside. Helping yourself with the back of a spoon and pressing well, form the shell both at the base and on the edges, trying to make it as uniform as possible. Transfer it to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile dedicate yourself to the preparation of the cream. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and knead with a kitchen whisk until creamy. Cut the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and with the tip of the knife remove the seeds, which you will add to the eggs.
- Add the cheese and work well with the whisk to obtain a creamy mixture, then add the lemon juice and the cornstarch. Pour the mixture into the biscuit shell and bake at 160 ° C for 1 hour, then increase the temperature to 170 ° C and continue cooking for another 20 minutes. Let the cheesecake cool in the oven with the door open.
- Once the cake has completely cooled, decorate it with the berries, mint leaves and a sprinkling of icing sugar. At this point, the Cooked Cheesecake with Raspberries is ready to be served!
Variations and Alternatives
For a lighter but at the same time amazing dessert, replace the Philadelphia with an equal dose of Ricotta.
You can decorate your Cotta Cheesecake with all the fruits you like best. We advise you to choose those with a more acidulous taste such as currants, blackberries or kiwis that blend perfectly with the cake’s sweetness.
How to Store the blueberry pie
The Cooked Cheesecake with Raspberries is kept in the fridge well covered with film for 5 days. Alternatively, it can be frozen for a month.