- Father of Medicine is considered Hippocrates, a Greek physician of the 5th century BC. According to his theories, the body tends to spontaneously resolve the disease, making it mature and expelling it.
- During the Roman Empire, knowledge of anatomy and physiology progressed but the treatment of the patient remained very approximate, entrusted to the organism itself and to the divine will.
- In 1800, thanks to Louis Pasteur’s discoveries on microorganisms, hygiene improved: sewers were built, hospitals became cleaner, drinking water was disinfected.
- Later the causes of some serious diseases were identified, effective drugs were produced and surgical interventions were performed under anesthesia.
- During the 1900s, medicine made enormous progress and many diseases that decimated populations, such as rabies, smallpox, diphtheria and polio, were eradicated.
- The progress of medicine and the improvement of hygienic-sanitary conditions, has led to the lengthening of human life, but has also given rise to new problems: it has been understood, for example, that some drugs, if on the one hand they cure diseases , on the other hand, they weaken the body’s defenses against new infections and can create physical and psychological dependence.
- In addition, diseases due to stress, environmental pollution and overeating, such as tumors, arteriosclerosis, heart attack, diseases of the nervous system, liver and kidneys.
🌼 s o c i a l m e d i a
• instagram: @anfalidrissi / https://www.instagram.com/anfalidrissi/
• business enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
• pinterest: @anfalblog18 / https://www.pinterest.it/anfalblog18/
• blog feed: https://anfalidrissi.com/80492-2/
🌸 S u p p o r t m e
I can’t monetize my blog so, if you feel like it, you can visit my Amazon wishlist and gift me something. Please don’t feel obligated, I completely understand if you don’t.
PS. If you gift me something please leave an email or your insta handle so I can thank you personally!